Audience: All staff who are interested in developing their teaching through the use of technology and for staff who are interested in learning more about CHERIL and the process of submitting a bid for funding for 2018.
Date: 30th January 2018
Purpose: Interactive set of sessions using a multi-team approach with a mix of the following:
- Five zones – Design, Delivery, Assessment and Feedback, Tools and Evaluation with stalls from all three Faculty elearning Teams, University of Manchester Worldwide, The Library, CHERIL and Staff Learning and Development.
- Keynote speaker Tony Sheehan, Associate Dean, Digital Learning, London Business School). Tony is responsible for the development, delivery and continuous improvement of a School-wide digital learning strategy. He has a particular interest in the design of effective learning in an age of information overload, and actively researches, teaches, facilitates and coaches in areas of knowledge management, technology strategy, e-Learning, ed-tech, social media, and innovation.
- Four interactive Workshops on Design, Delivery, Assessment and Tools
- CHERIL Stall which will outline the 2018 bid process and showcase some of the projects.
- PechaKucha presentations by CHERIL project owners
- Interactive posters on technology enhanced learning
The conference is designed so delegates can take something practical away to explore in their teaching. You can sign up to a workshop or a presentation or just come along and take away some practical examples of technology enhanced learning.
If you need anything further on the conference. please email the CHERIL in box email@example.com