If you’re gearing up for the start of the new academic year by looking at your previous Blackboard course units and considering how to update them, you’ve probably noticed that Blackboard has had a facelift. Some of the improvements include:
- More modern look and feel
- Easier to view Blackboard on smaller-screened mobile devices, via Android or Apple Safari browsers
- Blackboard assignment submissions now generate confirmation receipts
- Easier to email non-submitters to Blackboard assignments
- Needs Grading can be set to show only the latest attempts of multiple-attempt submissions
Please bear with us while we update all the Knowledge Base articles and help pages, which may still show the older version of Blackboard in screenshots.
If you encounter any problems with the new version of Blackboard, or you want some advice on how to use the new features, please get in touch with us, here: